Join Alchemea & Academia’s audio team for a day packed full of seminars, prizes and hands-on demos of the latest recording technology, including the educational UK launch of the Raven MTX & MTi.
Meet Steven Slate & see the Raven MTX & MTi in action
Get ‘hands on’ with the new multitouch audio production system that can control all major DAWS. We’ll also have a collection of recording industry software developers and hardware manufacturers showing off their latest products.
Seminars & Expo Area
Seminars throughout the day will be hosted by Alchemea’s pro trainers alongside our event partners. You can mingle within our Expo Area between seminars!
- Seminar 1/ Drum recording work flow with Pro Tools 10 from initial recording to drum replacing.
- Seminar 2/ Using Plug ins in Pro Tools to get the “warmth” of an analogue mix.
- Seminar 3/ Tactile Control – Touch the future with the Slate Pro Audio Raven.
- Seminar 4/ Focusrite’s RedNet Ethernet audio interface system explained. Imagine a life without multicores…
Expo Partners include: Slate Pro Audio – Multitouch audio production systems, Focusrite – Ethernet audio interfacing system, Studio Network Solutions – Evo: Shared storage solutions for pro audio, Latch Lake – Profesional Microphone Stands, Taytrix – StackIt Gobos, TUBE-TECH – Vacuum tube processors for recording studios, ACS – Custom hearing protection &in-ear monitoring, Antelope – Master clocks and D/A and A/D convertors, Unity Audio – Active studio monitors, Avid – Pro Tools services and customer success, Mackie – DLM Loudspeakers powering the seminar room
Over £1000 of prizes to be won
Register and attend to be in with a chance of winning over £1000 worth of prizes from Academia and Alchemea, including some of the latest recording technology hardware, plug-ins, virtual instruments and pro audio training!
- Latch Lake micKing 2200 Big Foot mic stand – Worth £600
- Alchemea course credit – Worth £500
- Pro Tools 10 education edition – Worth £219
- ACS Pro Series Moulds with Filters – Worth £139
- Mackie Blackjack Audio Interface – Worth £135
- Plus more prizes to be announced on the day.
When: Wednesday, 27th February 2013
The Windsor Centre
Click here to view a map
Time: 10am – 4pm.
Cost: This full day of seminars will cost £10 to attend for the general public. We will provide free fruit, pastries and hot beverages between 10-11am for breakfast, alongside a free lunch between 1 and 2pm!
Just call 020 7359 3986 (between 10am – 6pm) and speak to Peter to book your ticket – alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we’ll contact you.
Author Info - Alchemea Events, industry news